- Franklin University, M.S. in Marketing & Communication, September 2012 (Awarded Leader Scholar and inducted into Sigma Beta Delta International Honor Society for Business)
- Ohio University , B.S. in Communication, June 1990 (Graduated Cum Laude, President of Alpha Epsilon Rho Broadcasting Honor Society, inducted into Golden Key Honour Society, worked at WOUB-AM, internship WHIO-TV)
- Lebanon High School, HS Diploma, College Prep, June 1986 (Graduated Magna Cum Laude, Inducted in National Honor Society, Extracurricular - Field Commander of Marching Band, Concert Band, Freshman Girls' Basketball, Dance Team)
Marketing and Communications:
- Experienced professional with internal communication, crisis communication, communication strategy, writing, and editing.
- Over 25 years of experience working in radio, television, print and cable around the State of Ohio, regionally and nationally.
- Expertise in brand strategy, content management, web design, social media management, and graphic design.
- Collaborated with admissions and academic departments for recruitment and retention of students
- Researched and helped with the development of the Executive Ministry Training & Lifelong Learning Program at Payne Theological Seminary
- Redesigned seminary website
- Developed extensive library web page with archivist
- Revamped the alumni relations program
- Created endowed scholarship program
- Served on commencement event planning committee
- Managed marketing and communications for The City Mission and Payne Theological Seminary
- Developed fundraising strategies including bequests, planned giving, and legacy giving
- Currently serving as member of several non-profit organizations.
- Member/Trustee, Bethel AME Church, Lebanon, 13 years
- Steer Committee Member, Martin Luther King Jr. Community Coalition of Lebanon, 9 years
- Board Member/Secretary, City of Lebanon Board of Festivals and Tourism, 5 years
- Fundraising Committee, Lebanon Choral Parents Organization, 1 year
- Publicity Committee Chair, Lebanon Junior High School Drama Club, 7 years
- Publicity Committee Chair, Blue Ribbon Gala Committee for Warren County Child Advocacy Center, 3 years
- National Night Out Event Planning Committee, Lebanon Police Department, 1 year